Wednesday 29 February 2012

TWO days to blog about..get ready ;)

I'd first like to start by saying that I've done three out of four days at uni this week so far!! WOOOO. Haven't managed that in AGES. & tomorrow if I manage uni (which I reckon I will) I'd of done a whole week, something I haven't done this academic year!

HOOOORAAAYY!!

Also - boring bit. I met with my course leader today, she is taking me out of the group that had all the drama last week 'cos of that one person. I am being given my own individual task to do. I'm so pleased as I hate group work and this means that I can work at my own pace and not have to worry about anyone else! Result :)

ANYWAAAAAAY; I met up with my best friend yesterday and we had a little wander round town :) And I did something out of the ordinary, bought some jeans! They have the potential to be good jeans, I just need to wear them in! :)


I also did my Jessie J nails too, I was pleased with the outcome but next time I think they will be better! :)









ALSO - my ring arrived today, Matt special ordered it as an anniversary present and because it's personalised, it took a little while to get here. It was nice for it to arrive today and we wandered to town to get it and have a subway. He's so good to me :) He also sent off for his passport so we can start looking/saving for a hot holiday, woooo!! I'm so excited, as well as Pontins next week and Kessingland at the end of the month. You'd think we'd get sick of each other but we don't lol! 


Cute isn't it? :) 

Anyway, I'm happy because things are FINALLY looking up and it feels like i'm getting somewhere. When I have good weeks it makes me think, God did I really feel THAT ill last week, and the answer is yes - I did. But it always seems a distant memory when it disappears for a while. However, I'm also thinking, today is a good health day but when will these good days stop and I will have a bad one? It's a little pessimistic, but I wake up thinking 'Am I bad today? Is that all I'm going to get of feeling well?'
Oh well - it definitely makes me appreciate the good days and get stuff sorted. 
Being in uni all this week has made me realise how much I like my degree. I make sure that everything I do 1. I want to and 2. is good use of time & if i'm not happy I change it. It's important to me and I love my life. 

Hope everyone is okay, if you proposed today - hope he said yes ;) 
hehe! 
Take care spoonies 
Love Charlotte xxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment