Thursday 16 February 2012

Whats wrong? The #1 question that gets on my nerves. Friends tell me 'I understand' 'I'm here for you' YET THEY DON'T REALLY.

Sorry if I sound cynical, but I dont tell alot of people i'm ill, so I'm fed up of when I am telling people how I feel , they seem to listen intently - then say something like, get better soon, or my favourite 'do you want to go out tomorrow night'

If they had one inch of an idea how this makes someone feel, they then might actually shut up and stop asking. As nice as it is to be asked out, it makes me feel bad when I have to say no.

The same people say 'whats the matter?' after I post something about being ill, as if it's going to be something new or different, when I say 'same old thing' they look as if, what, still? Yes still. The clue is in the title...Chronic!

I don't even want to reply to people like that, waste of my energy. Don't get me wrong - I have THE most supportive people around me, but unfortunately - there are other people about too.

It frustrates me to high heavens what people have to say, i'd like them to be in my shoes for a day, because I don't think they'll be able to deal with it as well me and others like me do.

Sorry for the sudden outburst - I'm enjoying this blogging thing waaaaaay too much!

Hope everyone is having a good day
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment