Saturday 18 February 2012

Few thoughts of the morning

I'm now at the point in my relapse where I feel well enough to just rest, and not feel yucky. I will happily sit and watch film after film until I am back to normal, where as earlier this week - to have to lay and watch a film, frustrated me to high heavens. Weird eh!

Alot of my spoonies have iPads and say that you find them so useful, I've been thinking about getting one for ages now & I now have saved enough money to buy one, however, rumoured release date of the iPad 3 is close..so I may just hang on. I've been surfing the net for pretty cases though ;)

Also - I'm going to try and attempt a little bit of uni work today, first time all week, however - the more I read through my assignments, the less I believe that I am on the right tracks. I think I need an outsider to look at them and help me.
Today i'm feeling quiet, (again, not like me) & I want a cuddle from my boyfriend. 

This post is a little higgledy piggledy, sorry - it's bit more of getting what I'm feeling this morning onto paper (well computer!) ;) 

Also big thank you to everyone, I've got nearly 100 views already! Wow. Makes me so happy! 

Have a lovely Saturday

Charlotte x0 

No comments:

Post a Comment