Sunday 26 February 2012

went out last night, first time in FOREVER. It was a good night but I'm glad I'm not one of these people that goes out every weekend! I was glad to get in my bed. If it wasn't for my craving for Purple Rain, I'd of been sober - I don't really drink. I also had to wear flats as heels was just too much for my foot that still doesn't seem to be better.

Anyway, we went to a few places - had a little dance then headed home early hours this morning. I was happy to be home & put Matts jumper on :) I ache today but I'm not over tired, therefore I'm going to have a super restful day & just chill out at home!

I have lectures tomorrow morning but I'm anxious about going in after all the drama last week. I hate tension and I care way too much about what people think. :( I don't know what to do! Trying to keep positive but lately I let myself think all sorts and put myself down.
I haven't spoken to anyone since and it's just all awkward to be honest, I have so much anger inside me about it all but I hate drama and a part of me just wants to ignore it all. But I've got to go and speak to my tutors about it all, more time and energy I need to find - all because of some ignorant bitch. Grr.

I have uni this week then we have reading week - finally some time off! I miss my boyfriend, we need to have a day out together.
I miss smiling because I'm happy, I'm smiling at the moment because it's easier and i'm trying to tell myself it's all going to be okay, which I know it is. I just can't wait for that time to come.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, thanks for listening, as always
Charlotte x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment