Monday 27 February 2012

Expect the worse..


Then it is never as bad as you thought it would be. 


So guess what, the hypocritical 'ignorant' person who caused all my upset last week (texting me nasty messages because I couldn't make it to uni due to waking up ill) wasn't even in lectures today..I then found
out (through FB, the route of all gossip) that it was because she spent the day with her boyfriend! Boy - she 
really doesn't have a leg to stand on!! 
I also met with my personal tutor - she isn't happy that I had to receive that message and agrees that it was from a person who really isn't in a place to say those things! 
Just have to sort out now whats happening with the group work! 


Today has been a good day all in all. Me and Matt went for a walk this afternoon down the sea front, it was nice - I love the sea air! I also took my camera, I haven't been able to take photos in so long so it was nice to snap away. Although Matt kept taking the camera to see if he could take some good shots too! He then swapped that for me taking a photo of him instead.! 

Here are some of the photos I took...




                                                        

We also had a chat about a day out next week as I have the week off uni - we both decided that we wanted to go somewhere a reasonable distance away but that would mean too much driving for me. So we have booked to go to Pontins for one night next week. I'm extremely excited, I've never been to Pontins before and I am in need of a night away so it will be really nice! :) Also going to take my camera - of course!

I came home and managed two thirds of an essay, I was on a roll!! :) If all of them can happen that easily then i'll be caught up in no time! I also just realised I really only have a month left of uni, as most of April is Easter hols then we finish on the 4th May!! How strange.

This is more of a 'what i've been up to' blog today, I hope you enjoyed it all the same! :)

Blog soon,
Love Charlotte x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment