Wednesday 15 February 2012

New blog.

Hi everyone. *waves* 


Welcome to my new blog! I decided to start this in order to get all my feelings out, along with maybe what I am up to too and how I'm feeling! 


I suppose I should start with telling you a little bit about myself, so, my name is Charlotte, I am 20.


Ever since the end of Primary School I have been ill a lot, and always found it hard to get back to normal afterwards. Test after test came back clear and they just sent me away again.


Until I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid in June 2011, and put on replacement hormone therapy. I was told this would sort me out..WRONG.


After being prodded and poked around for ages, and all being well and fine (on paper) they were stumped. I should be well? But I definitely wasn't! 


So what do they do when they can't test for anything else, palm you off with M.E - which makes sense, right? Right! 


I've been suffering for long enough, long enough that I now know how to control my days so that I don't relapse (however this doesn't mean that I don't) 


Alll in all I am fed up. But my smile has NOT been knocked. I like to look back at everything that I have managed to achieve despite being Chronically ill (I may even post a list sometime) 


OH, I also have, Asthma, Excema and Irlen Syndrome - that's 5 things! Talk about problem child. But if you look at me, some days you would hardly know. 


I don't like talking about it, I was used to buzzing around being busy and accepting that I can't anymore, was possibly the hardest thing ever. I care way too much about what people think, so only a few of my friends actually know whats happening with me. 


I'm currently finding comfort in talking to others :) as well as balancing all this and a uni degree - I don't have much time to do anything else! 
However, I do LOVE photography and ballet, so try to fit it in when i'm not studying or in bed resting. 


I look forward to blogging for you all and hope that you get something out of it as well as me letting out all my thoughts! :)


Lots of love


Charlotte 

1 comment: