Tuesday 21 February 2012

I'M DANCING AGAIN! :)

Last night I went back to dancing after NINE weeks off because of my stupid foot.

A week before Christmas I fell down A STAIR. Not stairs, from top to bottom, all I did was step off a step the wrong way, foot bent back and I fell to the floor in agony - nine weeks later it's still not great.
But I danced - and that's the main thing!
I've started double classes too, so that's ballet AND tap..I don't have too many aches and pains this morning so I should think i'll be able to manage once a week! :)

I managed to condense my BB photos from 2,228 to just 285 for an album to sum up 2011 :) Should be interesting! Today I plan to go through my essay a bit more, get it just right for hand in and go to uni for a dissertation prep lecture.
It's SO annoying having to go to uni just for one hour but it's important so i'll get on with it - haha! Anyone who does not turn up today due to 'cba' or 'hangover' then I have no time for at all, they're idiots in my eyes!

Anyway, I hope that everyone is as best as possible, there's some cold/cough viral things going round so everyone stay rested!!

Love always x0

No comments:

Post a Comment