Thursday 23 February 2012

For those that witnessed my outburst earlier..I do apologise.

Let me explain..

At university - I am doing last semesters assignments as well as this semesters assignments all at once time because I was so ill last semester. Primarily, last semesters have to take priority as they are late. However - one of the assignments for semester two is a group presentation, which I obviously have to be a part of. We got to choose groups, so i'm with 'friends'. After a horrible relapse last week, I am still a little wobbly - so woke up this morning and couldn't hardly move, let alone drive myself to uni for the lecture then our group meet. I already knew that two out of the five in my group wouldn't be there due to them committing to other things (when they're spose to be in lectures) so I decided that I wasn't going to push myself (like I did the week before) as I was scared of relapse again.

Let's just say that I then received a very nasty message off of someone in my group calling me 'disappointing' saying that she was going to go to the lecturer about me. I was the only one out of the three people not there today who received this shitty message - fair right?! Hmm! She really let into me, saying that it wasn't good enough. Well, I was already frustrated that i'd woken up ill and struggling, this was just the icing on the cake and I broke down.

I don't even want to be in the group anymore. I did not receive one message last week when I was ill to see if I was okay and I get a shitty message for not turning up because i'm ill, when I could sit there and tell you so many examples of when everyone else in my group haven't turned up because they've been hungover,cba,shopping or getting a tattoo!! And they say my reason wasn't good enough, pffft! So much for friends.

When you look at someone, how can you possibly know what is going on in their lives, their health or how they are? So many people look fine on the outside, you can't judge them because of the way they look. I don't give anyone any trouble, because you never know what battles someone is fighting. Just a shame there are some people who are too ignorant to think like that.

I'm now left with no confident and purely drained from crying so much. It's time to make some changes, I don't deserve to be unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment