Monday 20 February 2012

essays essays essays....

there is a lot that I could of probably blogged about over the weekend, but have no fear - I am okay now. A little anxiety to deal with but all in all, let's be positive! :)

My goal of this week is to get a good chunk of assignments out of the way & to also make a album of all my blackberry phone photos (the good ones) from the last 18 months, I was looking through them the other day and they made me smile so much. I will also sort my photography portfolio out and print all my photos from the last few months - good plan!

I'm also scheduled to go back to dancing tonight after a whole 9 weeks off due to injury, I'm so excited!!

Here's a photo of me the last time I danced, at the Christmas showcase! :) I'm in the middle of the line up!


No comments:

Post a Comment