Monday 5 March 2012

Guess who lasted a WHOLE week at university.

ME ME ME! I did.

I haven't done that in over a year, wow! It's been a good week.

I also had my first weekend this year that i've been busy both Saturday and Sunday - I worked Saturday then I photographed and attended my friends daughters Christening :) It was a lovely day and I loved being 'official photographer'

This is me and Courtney-Mae :) Isn't she adorable!


Anyway, so now I have to rest rest rest before I do something silly and relapse! Thankfully I have a week off uni now, I have to go in tomorrow for a DSA assessment and various meetings with lecturers but thats it! Then the rest of the week is mine to chill out. Me & Matt go to Pontins Wednesday so that'll be nice, to relax :)
Just sorting through stuff this morning and organising my summer, it's going to be a big one! I have lots of jobs already booked in, as well as holidays! Good balance I think, just hope my health starts to stabilise itself! I can hope :)

Hope everyone is as well as they can be, March already? Where is 2012 going in such a hurry!

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment