Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rubbishy morning, but I'm determined to focus on the positives, however much my body/brain doesn't want to..

I went up onto demi pointe last night in ballet, first time since 17th December 2011, two days before I injured myself! I'm getting there, I feel mentally tired this morning so didn't go and see my friend to go dress shopping - instead I'm just staying in, i'm so close to finishing my assignments that need to be in before Easter! I have to go into uni tomorrow but thats it for the week.

I'm excited to spend Friday with Sophie, her daughter and baby Max. Will be nice to chill out knowing that my essays are handed in! Me & Matt are then spending the evening together for our anniversary - followed by Lakeside on Sunday :) Apart from that, I need to enjoy my quiet week and REST.

Still haven't looked at my DSA report, I will do later though - promise!

x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment