Tuesday 6 March 2012

GETTING THERE....

So I've submitted two assignments today, and had different tutorials with lecturers for help on others - I WILL get caught up!!

I also had my DSA assessment today, it was draining sitting there for a whole hour talking about my illnesses but hey ho - if I'm entitled to some stuff, I may as well get it! He's recommended that I get a new laptop with recording equipment and special software that I can take video notes on for lectures. It should take about two weeks to process my assessment then i'll be sent the stuff..:)

Me & Matt go to Pontins tomorrow, only for one night but I am SO glad that we decided to book it, because now the time has come around, we both need it! We are going to chill, indulge and take photos. I can't wait :)

Everything seems to be sorting out, I just need to make sure that I SLOW down and don't relapse, so if anyone see's me doing too much, tell me off!! I need reminding.

Have a lovely rest of your week everyone :) I'll catch up with you all later this week

Love and hugs xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment