Sunday 11 March 2012

Morning everyone.

Firstly like to say sorry for my negative post the other day, wasn't like me but I was in a bad place!

Secondly, it's a beautiful spring morning this morning - that makes me very happy! :)

I managed all eight hours of work yesterday, God knows how. I spent an hour of it sitting at the top of the slide in a daze!! But I managed none-the-less. Today I need to just chill out, I feel like I didn't want to work yesterday so now I need to make up for it and just chill. My pains are also really bad at the moment, my hip is so painful however I sit or lay and my right arm keeps locking and not wanting to move. It makes me want to cry, like my manager said yesterday 'you're too young Charlotte' Hmm! Doctors tomorrow? Possibly!!

Hope everyone has a good restful Sunday,
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment