Monday 12 March 2012

My DSA report came through today, I don't want to look at it :( so it's sitting there unopened, there is something about talking about my illness (or seeing it written down) that upsets me, I manage okay but admitting all my struggles doesn't make me feel better!

I still have my hip pain :( it's not really fair is it, but I HATE going to the DRS, they will just say something along the lines of 'rest' or 'take pain killers' so I may as well not waste their time by going haha!

Anyway, getting on with everything none-the-less, I have a pretty quiet week this week thankfully, as next week is busy - I'm off to work in London!

Despite my pain, I'm SO excited to go back to dancing tonight, I haven't been since before Christmas (except for one week a couple of weeks ago) due to injury so I'm raring to go and get back into it, I have a lot of catching up to do - don't worry, I will take it easy! :)

I'm ready like two hours early, woops haha, I need to conserve my energy/excitement for when I am actually there!


I love getting ready to be a ballerina ;) then quick change into my tap shoes for my new tap class!! Excited!

I will man up and read my DSA report soon, and I will be sure to let you know! :)

Have a good evening guys, I can still hear the birds chirping! Spring is on its waaaaaay :)

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment