Monday 21 January 2013

Two weeks gluten free

It's been two weeks today that I have been gluten free (as well as Facebook free too!) 

It's going well, I've had less tired days - but I'm not sure if that is because I know how to pace? I have a long time to go until I can my thyroid levels tested, so I've got to keep going in the hope that it is doing some good. 

I wouldn't say it is difficult, I haven't ever sat there and thought 'I have nothing to eat' - because I plan my meals and snacks, it's been okay. I've also found i've been eating a lot healthier too. 

If you have instagram, i've been posting some of my meals on there - follow @glutenfreegoddess to have a peak! 

I've definitely always been a foodie person, I have a taste for quality foods, no processed/fast food rubbish - so i'm not afraid of being brave with my cooking. I'm hoping to try more recipes this week along with some gluten free cakes maybe! 

I appreciate your support, any tips you can give me too! & I apologise for my mood in the last week, i've been all over the place and I'm not sure why! 

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment