Monday 14 January 2013

A week gluten free!

It's been a good week, and I'm not just saying that. With careful planning, gluten free is very easy and healthy! I've been trying gluten free products as well as making meals with lots of veg and quorn.
I've been a little more hungry at times, but even the snacks aren't unhealthy so I shouldn't be doing much harm.

One thing that hasn't been so good is I seem to of got quite emotional towards the end of the week and experiencing urges to cry as well as feeling very overwhelmed and anxious. Feel sorry for my darling other half who has been a big shoulder to cry on all weekend.

This isn't like me, when my anxiety is bad, it's not in this way, so it's a little annoying and confusing. I've researched into the effects a diet change may have but can't seem to find out much, hopefully it will pass.

I've also been keeping a food diary in order to remember what I've been eating, I also record pain and fatigue levels and hours sleep per night, it's been good to look back on and hopefully will get much better! I've found that I need at least 9 or 9 and a half hours sleep per night in order to function properly, everyone's is different but that is the amount that seems to help me the most.

I've been planning my meals for this week, hopeful for another good week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment