Sunday 6 January 2013

2013..the plans!

I'm excited to get 2013 underway, as previously stated, I don't have resolutions, just to carry on with what I've been doing, but I do have some plans! 

I've recently read the following article

http://outsmartdisease.com/how-to-get-off-thyroid-medication/ 

by @outsmartdisease 

It outlines some very important/scary factors regarding thyroid, of which mine is underactive! 

After reading this article, a lot of things now make sense to me - but i'm left with the question 'Why wasn't I told this by the Doctors?' Now, that's probably another story.

So, in no particular order - here are is my plan for 2013 regarding my health..


  • Get back to the drs and discuss my thryoid problems, yes my levels are 'normal' but how normal, they don't tell me my levels - of which I deserve to know. So I am going to get back to the drs and discuss it in more detail. I also hate that I am on tablets, I don't want them in my system and believe in alternate methods, I want to get off these tablets - if not, reduce them. 
Going by the article I linked up there, this is possible. So I plan to do everything in my power to ensure that I keep getting better. This may mean a gluten free diet, which will be a huge change, but if I see results then I don't care! A poorly treated thyroid can lead to A LOT of further complications and problems, of which I want to avoid. So please join me in my quest, hopefully I will be successful! 

I know a lot of you are on a gluten free diet, and/or are under active thyroid..so I appreciate any information you can give me












No comments:

Post a Comment