Saturday 25 August 2012

You can wake up with the best intentions, after a beautiful nights sleep and your health can still hold a grudge against you and make you feel awful.

There doesn't have to be a reason as to why you feel so ill, you just do. That's what this illness does to us.

I woke up this morning after 11 hours sleep, finally sleeping at normal USA times, and a short while after coming up for breakfast, I felt awful. My whole body aches and I don't feel focused on what's going on around me.

Somehow I managed to pop out with my cousins but then I have spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, which is a massive shame, all I can think of is what i'm missing out on :(

Apart from this, and a lost suitcase (which has now been returned back to me after the airline sent it on the wrong flight) I've had a lovely first few days in the states.
My cousins greeted me with presents and cuddles and have lots of lovely plans for us in these three weeks. It's so nice to be back over here, I love everything about it here.
I feel at ease and relaxed over here, I don't need to be attached to my mobile, or watch television to stay occupied. I am reading my books and spending quality time relaxing and seeing my family.

Hopefully this will be as insighful as ever and increase my personal strength to manage back home.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your time there. Even if your ill, think you could be over here... Stressed, raining and cold.
    Take Care xxx

    ReplyDelete