Thursday 30 August 2012

Just to let you know..the USA is doing me the world of good.

I felt a little rough around the edges to begin with as I had finally started to rest properly and chill out but now I am cool as a cucumber.

I thought I was content before but now I realise that what I am now, here, at this moment, is content. And it's wonderful.

I'm having time to myself after all the recent crap and I will be back stronger than ever :)

I'm going on a mini holiday on my holiday this weekend as we go up to the lake house :) A whole weekend to chill out on the pontoon - amazing!

I also bought myself an iPad today - eeeeek!! Total excitement

Sending love to everyone, you're all wonderful, strong, courageous people xxxxxxxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. aw this is great! Only just seen your USA posts but glad you had a fab time! and new ipad! eeee! ;D
    Chloe xxxx

    ReplyDelete