Wednesday 8 August 2012

I don't hide my feelings, therefore if I am sad - I show it. I don't need to hide them because I believe that i am allowed to feel how I want to and no-one should therefore judge me for it. 
A break up is hard on both parties - and you're entitled to feel how you feel and react how you want, i'm not saying it is the right thing to do but still - you have the right. Within reason though - you still need to keep in consideration the other person (especially if it was a joint decision break up) 

You should not put it all over fb how 'happy' you are and 'excited for the future' - it's just showing that you are probably not, so why put on a front? 

True friends will understand your hurt and disregard any emotional statuses, feelings are normal and we all have the right to feel them. 

Seeing all his shit over Facebook hurts me, although I know he is hurting - I take everything more personal than I should. I let it affect me and the way I feel about myself. I shouldn't, but I do. So this is making me not want to talk to him and stay friends at the moment. 

Me on the other hand, I am staying hidden and quiet, I have also been on a shopping spree - I've treated myself to a new camera and camera case, a new skirt and some accessories for my car :) I have some free time this week and it is going to be filled with lots of friends coming to see me and keeping me smiling. 

This is tiring, but I will get there 

No comments:

Post a Comment