Sunday 25 August 2013

Catch up;

I don't really know how to start this blog post, I haven't blogged in ages, so what do I say? 

Well, I got my uni results, I passed & officially have a degree - I graduate in October :) if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I had a few challenges throughout my uni years..

A week before my last deadline, I got the chance for a full time job..not thinking much of it (I don't like to get my hopes up) I got the job!!! So now I am in full time work at a hotel, I love it. It's a challenge and some nights I find myself crying because I'm so tired, but I am thoroughly happy that I did it and I have a huge sense of achievement. 

I have a routine I stick too but it's also taught me a lot about myself and staying calm, something which I had been working on already. 

My frame of mind has definitely changed so much in the past year, I've learnt a lot about myself and learnt to get on with life and illnesses, without sacrificing anything I want to do.

One person who has helped me so much is my boyfriend, Connor..we have been together over a year, well officially a year next month ;) and we are going on an eight day holiday to Cornwall, Plymouth, Dorset then to London..I'm driving and I'm very excited, I love our little adventures, I would of panicked about a trip like that before but he has taught me to enjoy it and it's nothing to worry about. Stopping the worry and panic gives me so much relief and energy! I will have to tell you all about it, I'm thinking of staying off the Internet for that time just so I can really chill out, but we shall see!

So this is a little blog to say hello, and catch up....I hope to blog to you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment