Tuesday 24 April 2012

Rolling with the bad days as I just do the best I can. 


The way I look at it is, I'm alive, I'm managing - I'm grateful. Things could be a lot worse. Yes I have bad days, but I have good days too. It's about balancing them out.


I believe that my ME has been a lot better lately but that could be down to quite a few things. 
I have stopped drinking alcohol completely (didn't drink much before anyway) and stopped drinking fizzy drinks too.
My thyroid meds were put up by 50mg instead of the normal increase of 25mg
I also have a different outlook, I am able to push myself - it is just about knowing if you can push yourself of not. Like today, I can't push myself so I'm staying in, BUT i'm not giving in completely. I have my wheat bag and laptop on the sofa and i'm reading through uni articles. Thats the balance. 


Anyway so, after my blog about working 8 days in a row I didn't update you on anything, it's all been a bit of a blur, I now have a new job (it's all a little top secret at the moment) but lets just put it this way..if it works out (which I think it will) thats my graduate position sorted :)


It was also Maxs birthday last Thursday and we had a great day. He's so adorable and was buzzing all day, bless him! Can't believe he is two already. Time flies! Christening on Sunday, can't wait. 



 We had a great day, even topped off by a visit from Sylvester the cat! Amazing.


Me and Matt also booked a holiday yesterday, all inclusive to Majorca in 29 days time, I CAN'T WAIT!!! Going to lay there ALL week and read. Oh and get a tan!! 


Trying to get through uni work today, slowly slowly.


The sun will come out tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment