Sunday 8 April 2012

Haven't blogged in AGES..so here's a big one.


The last time I blogged, I'd just got back from a working trip in London, I then went on holiday to Lowestoft for five days - it was when we had the most gorgeous weather and all we did all week was chill out - I was in skirts and dresses and we spent alot of time relaxing on the beach or in the caravan, I even got to read and I never read at home :) I read Stacey Solomons autobiography and really enjoyed it. 


Those five days went really quickly, and soon enough I was back home in Suffolk! I was thrust right into routine again, along with hurting my shoulder and ending up in the minor injury clinic (I tore the rotator cuff muscle) so I was in a sling for a while. But if you know me, you'd know that it didn't stop me and I carried on. I had various work placements this week, some more exciting than others. 
BUT 
I've done things this week that I never thought i'd manage again, i've pushed myself and in result, I've set myself new limits, i'll be able to look back and say 'well I did it that week' So I may be a little achey and sleepy now, but I'm determined to stay positive. A few months ago I couldn't even manage one day work a week! 


SO..Happy Easter everyone!! I made the recipe on the back of the mini egg packet last night - chocolate cupcakes with chocolate butter cream icing, a nest of flake and mini eggs in the middle - i'm yet to taste one but I'm excited as they look YUM! 





I have another busy week (ish) this week, but more fun this time and I will get to relax too. On Wednesday, me & Matt are doing another two days (one night) away to Pontins, but this time we are taking baby Max, his Godson for his 2nd birthday. I'm really excited, everythings ready, we just need to wait for Wednesday to arrive now! 

Anyway, it's a quicker blog than i'd like but i'm not too great this morning, I fell asleep in my clothes last night (I wasn't drunk) just crashed! I'm heading to a local farm today for a little while to help out as part of my events management experience. 
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend eating what they gave up for lent. 

Speak to you soon
Lots of love 
xxxxxxxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment