Sunday 20 May 2012

3 DAYS UNTIL HOLIDAY! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Excited. If you hadn't guessed.

So anyway, I thought it was common courtesy (where I live anyway) to let neighbours know when you're having a massive party that goes on until 4am, obviously not. Don't they know I NEED my sleep?! 
Crap nights sleep and lots of pain = Charlotte completely out of it today. Day to spend indoors then, packings almost done so I can chill out. Two days in the office tomo and tues then holiday on Weds. Counting down the hours!!!! 

Heres me, my sister, cousin and Grandad chilling yesterday in the garden whilst Grandad told us his story of a little bird he saved, hehe! 


Me & my cousin also did some Jewellery bits, I made her a phone charm and then I made these for my site 
: )
www.facebook.com/charlotteslittlehandmadetreats   


No comments:

Post a Comment